Dublin Summer Pilgrimage

Home Forums Zoo Station Blog Post Forum Dublin Summer Pilgrimage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pam 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

broadsword

Summer is upon us and, unusually, the weather in Dublin has been fantastic. This is a welcome development as the annual Dublin pilgrimage of U2 fans h
    [See the full post at: Dublin Summer Pilgrimage]

joepit

Boston is very exotic, in a rough, concrete jungle kind of way. ;)

Leeny
    Participant

I’m taking this as an open invitation for U2 fans around the world to impose on you, at their convenience, to give as royal a tour as you gave Ana and me. Most generous of you David! You’re a regular knight!
    A warning though to those who might be traveling from places further than say Dublin city. Find a winning lottery ticket first. I’m estimating this pilgrimage cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of $18,000.00 and we spent 6 hours with David and his angelic brother. You do the math.*
    .* It was worth every penny. ;)

Pam
    Participant

Wonderful blog, Davcal! Thank you for mentioning our tour we did in July two years ago. It was great to meet you and Lisa and I enjoyed visiting various sights in Dublin. With this report you revive some beautiful memories. It was nice that you took the time to show us some places that were essential for U2´s history. Getting to know the area where Bono grew up was an awesome experience. Glad you had a great time with Daniel, Leeny and Ana this June.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

U2 news, U2 tours, U2 music radio