A wise man once sang, “We thought we had the answers; it was the questions we had wrong.” This prompts me to ask, What are your questions as we enter the final waiting phase before tour liftoff? Mine include:
- Will Bono’s hair be closer to the color of an eggplant or a pumpkin? (Because the ladies are rooting for eggplant…come on, eggplant!)
- Why is Ultraviolet the one AB song in the set? (This is not a complaint. It’s one of my favorites and I was blown away by it on 360. We’re just asking questions here.)
- What if rehearsing Ultraviolet is all a clever ruse to fool us diehards, and they’re really going to pull Acrobat out like a brilliant magic trick to reward us for all our U2 requests 2 years ago?
- What are the little things that give you away?
- Will there be any, even a little, of the original “frolicking in the desert” footage (see photo above) on the screen? (Please please please…)
- What Irish pub might the guys visit in LA? Seriously, fill me in if you have any ideas!
What are your U2 Joshua Tree tour questions?
Latest posts by Brook (see all)
- A Very U2 Christmas, 2017 Edition - December 27, 2017
- U2 Songs of Experience Leaked: Interview with Rob Giannotti - November 30, 2017
- Saying Goodbye to The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - October 22, 2017